Saturday, September 17, 2011

Chalk Paint Transformation

I just got the before and after's of Violet's coffee table
using our every so popular Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.
Violet used the paris gray with a dark wax on top.
The only thing I would do different is use the Annie Sloan
Soft Dark Wax and then finish it with her clear wax.  I think it might be a
easier technique.  Other than that it turned out beautiful.  Here is a link to her
blog that show it all.  We have a large shipment coming in the end of the week, so get your projects ready!

2 comments:

"Create Beauty" said...

Hi Cindy, I'm glad you enjoyed my projects. I think you were out of the wax when I was there, and these pieces weren't real important to me so I used the paste wax instead. I still need to do the distressing. You can be sure I will be back to try another color, the paint is wonderful!

~ Violet

Chalk Paint Ideas said...

Wow, that is a lovely table! Can you also post the before photo so we can more fully appreciate the transformation?