Thursday, August 18, 2011

Haley's Cottage is now a mini stockist.

Haley's Cottage is pleased to announce that we are a Mini Stockist for
Annie Sloan "Chalk Paint".
This paint is amazing as you don't have to sand or strip furniture, just paint away!
Check out their company website at:
You will get all the inspiration you need to turn that old piece of furniture into something new and updated.
We even have Annie Sloan's book for Quick and Easy Transformations.
Anyone can do it!
Come see us at Haley's Cottage to see all the beautiful color selections.

2 comments:

urban chic said...

chalk paint is the best!!

Anneke {RustiChic} said...

Thank you SO much for your help in picking up some ASCP! Your store is amazing and me and my girl's loved the chance to meet you and your little doggies. I just featured your store on my blog, so I hope it will bring more people your way. Thanks again!