Saturday, July 16, 2011

Some shots from Atlanta

 Heather and I are in Atlanta at the home and gift show that happens twice a year.
Here are a few pictures of some of our finds.  Bella Notte (above) is looking amazing with lots and lots of textures and a few new fabrics.
 We fell in love with these shadow box frames with sand dollars and sea fans.
 After a red eye flight, Heather was a little silly!
Old looking buckets made into lighting, love them.

 A great fixture for over a dining table or island.
 This coffee table has wheels and drawers and reclaimed wood.
Love this iron dining table with a white wash reclaimed wood top.  Even the chairs are amazing.
I am on a lamp mission

I even ordered 3 of the top middle for my little darlings.
We have shopped until we have really dropped.  More tomorrow...

2 comments:

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Oh wow...your soooooooooo lucky,wish I could spend a day there!!Have fun!

Lauren said...

Looks so fun! Wish I was with you! Bring home some good stuff!