Saturday, February 26, 2011

Northwest Garden Show

 This last Thursday evening, my friend and I went to the Northwest Garden Show
at the Seattle Convention Center.  If you need something fun to do, I highly suggest in going.
It really puts you in the gardening mood despite the snow.
I loved this bird above, check out the crown on top of her head.  The whole booth is full of these cute birds.
 Probably one of my favorite booths as I am a huge Christensen's fan.
Their booth was amazing!
 More Christensen's.
 I love the water feature an all the different grasses, a bit more modern.
 I love the rock gardens with ferns

 Lots of purple and lavender at the show.  This was Ravenna Gardens, love their displays.
 More Ravenna Gardens, lots of vintage props.
 More purple, check out the chair.
 This is a close up of the wall hanging with suclents, so pretty!

This was a great booth with the greatest potting sheds, out building, etc.
They teamed up with a shop in Langley that does a chocolate garden called Chocolate Flower Farm..
Imagine everything chocolate!
I hope you get to attend this year, it was really fun.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Thank you for sharing! We live a couple hours south of Seattle. I've never been to the show but this is the first year in 10 years that my mom has missed it! I'll have to share your post with her...she can live vicariously through you!
Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda

Trisha Brink Design said...

Hey Cindy! I'm so glad you posted some photos! This is the first time in 10 years that I've missed the show :( Sadly, between the snow, strep throat, and an ear infection...it wasn't going to happen. I'm so happy that you were able to go and have fun. I'm super bummed because this was a "Chritiansons" year. Hope you are well!
Trish :)

lafamigliadesignllc said...

Thank you for sharing these! The snow kept me away...
Looked wonderful! Monica