Sunday, December 19, 2010

A True Miracle Treatment

For my whole life I have stuggled with naturally frizzy hair.  Even in High School, I elected to take indoor PE, just so my hair wouldn't frizz, and that's living in Southern California.  Well.... you can imagine what I go through everyday living in the Northwest.  For those who know me, I usually have my hair up mainly due to the frizz.  One of customers, Lindsay from So Zo Hair Salon in Kirkland did a miracle treatment on my hair.
"Brazilian Blowout".  Truly it is the best thing I have ever done.  My hair stays smooth all day, even when I go out to walk the dogs during the day.  I highly recommend this treatment to whoever has the same problem as I do.  It will change your life! The cost is only $125.00 and probably the best money I have ever spent.
Call Lindsay at 425 739-9000 and tell her I sent you.  Make sure and tell me how you like it.
Cindy

6 comments:

Holly said...

I just heard ab out this from my hairdresser...but it's $250 up here!!! Guess I need to get to Kirkland!!! Thanks for the tip!

Susan said...

the place I go is super expensive too...maybe I will have to give your girl a call! :)

Julie said...

I have an appointment sheduled on Thursday. Thanks Cindy I will tell Lindsay you sent me.

Julie H.

Julie said...

Thanks Cindy. I had an appointment on Thursday and I love, love, love it. Lindsay is amazing!

Julie H.

haleys cottage said...

Hi Julie,
So glad you like it. Yes, Lindsay is a miracle worker! She is great with color as well. Next is extentions!
Cindy

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

I saw this on someones sidebar (can't remember who)
But I had it done too, it's amazing!!!!
You are getting an amazing deal too!!!!
Happy new year
Kristin