Monday, October 25, 2010

Ruffles and Rust Show

A big Thank You to Timi for putting on an amazing show.  It was so fun to see some of our old customers who have followed us around for years.   It's always so fun to set up but not to fun to tear down.
A big thank you to my friend Cindy who helped me with both and then even helped me unload the truck in the rain and took in the store.  Now that's a good friend!    My daughters were great and they even dressed up on Friday night.  On the way there, Haley said to Heather, how does Mom get us to do these things, and then laughed.  
Unfortunately, my camera is on the fritz so my pictures didn't come out.
Check out some of the other blogs for pictures, as the cameras were going all day and night.
I hope you all had a great time, and thank you for supporting
Haley's Cottage.
Cindy

1 comment:

Shelly said...

It WAS fun, wasn't it! I am Still exhausted though....

I'm going to try and put some more photos and links in tonight...if I can "defuzz" my brain!

Did you sell the "Give Me a Kiss...." Canvas? How Much? Let me know,,,I'd Love one.....I love that old song!

(Sis-in-Law Mary's Frame is Gorgeous!)

Shell