Thursday, September 2, 2010

Our Featured Guests at: "123 Rue des Park Lane", a french inspired flea market...

With just a little over a week, our vendors are working hard to bring
their finest.
Here is a list of our Guest Vendors.
Bela Tesori
Lisa Sirois Designs 
Romancing The Cottage
Pink Rhinestone
Shady Ladies
Putting on the Glitz
Ambience
The Vintage Nest
Athina's Floral
Rebecca Devere Fine Art
Designer Junk Finder
French Bull Dog Antiques
Cake Couture Vintage
Good Golly
Sherrys Vintage
Susan Lily
Home and Garden Art by V&E
Vintage Jewelry by Karla
+.........

4 comments:

Shelly said...

great "cast of characters!" I hope it's a fun and successful event for you all!

Hugs,
Shell

All That Jazz said...

Wow, that is a lot of great vendors! I'll be there! I stopped by the Mill Creek one last year, I remember it was really hot out that day (and fun! ;)
~michelle~

The Little Red Shop said...

What fun! My mom and I are hoping to make it to your show! Have a beautiful weekend.

: )

Julie M.

Lisa Hilderbrand said...

Hope to head on down to see you Saturday!
Lisa of Lisa's Little House