Saturday, July 31, 2010

Barn House Show

The Barn House Show was quite the success.
Tons of customers, beautiful booths and just a nice day.
When we first got there, we had quite the traffic jam.  We parked about 1/4 down the hill and hiked up.   It was really fun to run into store owners and customers.   I came home with some new treasures.
Here is a glimpse of "Retreat".  Their booth just gets better and better.

Not a great picture, but they had darling cupcakes for sale
Right up front was "Queen of Tarte"
As always a very cute booth.
Lots and lots of people!
Lots of fun displays, the vendors really out did themselves.  I got lots of inspiration!
It was fun to see you all there.
Cindy

5 comments:

Susan said...

missed ya! The line to get in was intense!!!

Beth E-R said...

Those Barn House Boys always throw one heck of a fun party! And the vendors were extra spectacular. It was nice to say hi to you. I was a little shopped-out by then, but one of those red velvet cupcakes perked me right up!

Tippy Stockton said...

Okay, so WOW! I know I passed you for a mere nano-second as I ran to get my car and load up. That was a fun day! I hope you found lots of great things for the shop - my friend Tammy and I came back with my car busting at the seams. So good to see you, even though it was brief :( xoxo

Retreat said...

Cindy, it was such a pleasure to see your smiling face in the crowd! {and WHAT a crowd!} Thank you for your kind compliments on our booth... we appreciate that!

Kindred Spirit Soap Co. said...

Sorry I didnt get to meet you at Barn House
Hope you had fun!!!
Blessings Julie