Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Back from the Atlanta Gift Show


 
Heather and I just returned from the Atlanta Gift Show.
We took a red eye flight on Thursday and started our shopping very early on Friday.  It's amazing how Heather can look so cute with no sleep and I can just look awful. (no picture of me that's for sure). We had a very good time, got lots of inspiration and laughed alot.   Below are some pictures I took of some of our favorite showrooms and items coming soon.

Our first stop is Bella Notte.  Just to see their beautiful beds, new colors and fabrics and to get good ideas.  Here is white and flax with just a touch of
Sea Glass

Champagne and flax with the new Linen with Crocheted edge
I love the peony duvet.  Very simple and lovely. New pillow size is the oversized Euro.  Perfect to use 2 on a king size bed instead of 4 regular Euro's.  Available in a few of the fabrics now.  We also have the fillers to sell
Well, this was Heather's favorite.  Charcoal and white.  This is what she is doing on her bed this year.  The velvet duvet is now backed with the new
Madera Fabric.  This is their newest sheeting fabric, so very soft and made of 100% Tensel.  
Our favorite antique dealers with all their new finds plus
reproductions as well.  Lot's of inspiration!
This is their new addition "Teddy".  Amelia thinks he is a terror,
but look at this face.  He was in time out alot.   We fell in love with him and I think he got more attention than the furniture.
Love this vintage chandelier. 
Lot's of vintage chandeliers!
Shower Curtains with Ruffles.  I love these.  We ordered them in white with tuxedo ruffles and prom ruffles.  I am very excited about these as I need one for myself.    Heather has the big ruffles already but I think I will go with the Tuxedo Ruffles.
Speaking of Ruffles!
This is a new line for us.  All white, ruffles and lots of layers.
A bit less expensive than our Bella Notte, but really good quality.
Mix with Bella Notte or use all.  They even have sheets with a ruffle on the top sheet.  The sheet sets are really reasonable. 
As we were almost getting ready to head to the Airport,
we found this amazing line.  Not Sid Dickens, better!
I have always wanted to carry Sid Dickens, but there is always someone else in my area.  Since they have someone in Bellevue, they won't sell to anyone in Kirkland.  Crazy!,  But good things happen to those who wait.
I love these more.  Great designs, more femenine, great colors, same size.
Can't wait to get them in.  You will want to start collecting.  Plus the designer is a really nice lady.   They have a womens touch for sure.
That's it for now.  We landed at 2:00 this morning our time, but I couldn't wait to show you some pictures.

9 comments:

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

Looks like so much fun! I've always wanted to go!

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

Looks like you girls had a fun time, I wish I had some of their bedding, I just love it!!

Ashley Stinson @ The Hillside Home said...

I love that first bed!!! We are planning on decorating our new bedroom with white, flax, and seaglass!!!! :)
Can't wait to find some great bedding... I have been have a hard time. And those gorgeous tufted headboards are so pricey!
Thanks for the great pics! :)

Beth E-R said...

All those vintage chandeliers make my heart go pitter-pat!

Julie said...

Love the ruffled linens! I am sure I will be in to buy some of those as soon as they hit your store.

Julie

A Graywolfe said...

I totaly love those. Amazing.

A Graywolfe said...

I totaly love those. Amazing.

Flourishing Networks said...

love the chair, beautiful bedding...THANKS

Flourishing Networks said...

love the chair, beautiful bedding...THANKS