Sunday, March 28, 2010

Petite Retreat

Today was the first petite Retreat vintage market. Soooooo fun! The barn turned out so darn cute (of course). I found lots of treasures and even a couple for me. Debbie and Bob did an amazing transformation of this barn. Rooms filled with goodies with the retreat touch. This is the only picture my camera let me take, but there will be lots more on their blog. And of course we ran into some of my favorite people there as well. They are open until 4:00 today which means you have about 33 minutes to get there. They will be having another in May so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Debi Ward Kennedy said...

Cindy, thank you so much for your kinds words and for coming out to our event - 'the Cindys' always seem to be having the best time when we see you two out and about!!! We're already planning additions and changes for the May event, so we hope to see you then.

Debi @ Retreat