Friday, February 5, 2010

Vintage Grain Sack Runners

These woven jute runners just arrived again. These are hand-printed replacas with vintage grain sack designs from the early 19th century. They look great hanging on the wall, use for your next upholstery project or put on the dining table. They come in two sizes.
36x60 or 30x60. The large one can be used as a rug as well, but dry clean only.
Prices are $56.00 for the 36x60 and $44.00 for the 30x60.
They are not on the site yet, but e-mail me and I can get one out to you.
(Shipping not included)

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Would it be o.k. If I told people about these on my blog? I'd like to use your photo and I would of course link back to you. My email address is on my profile. :)

haleys cottage said...

Hi Lisa,
Sure, that would be great.

Cindy

Anonymous said...

Opulently I to but I think the collection should acquire more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

It's interesting to see just how permeant virtual memory has become in our lives. It seems like everytime I turn my head, I see something with a card slot or USB port, lol. I guess it makes sense though, considering how cheap memory has become as of late...

Ahhh, I shouldn't be complaining. I can't make it through a single day without my R4 / R4i!

(Posted from Nintendo DS running [url=http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16129580/does-the-r4-or-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds]R4i[/url] HomeBrow)

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

Suzann said...

Just popping in to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day!

Suzann (The Olive Cottage)