Thursday, February 4, 2010

Haley's Cottage News

We got the keys! We are officially taking over the beautiful spot in Kirkland which was the home of Liberty 123 for 9 years. We are painting up a storm with our line of Authentic Home Paint. We went from our famous heavenly blue to Grey Stone, Ocean Mist, and River Rock. I love the new colors as they go perfectly with the stained cement floor. As we thought we were just opening up another location we have decided to leave Mill Creek Town Center at the end of February so you know what that means...... SALE. Starting on Tuesday February 9th, we will be having our moving sale. I am feeling my age on the painting, so the less I have to move the better. I will just have UPS deliver new. See you Tuesday.

5 comments:

Fawn Hamilton said...

How Exciting!! :)
Just found your blog! You have a great eye! Cant wait to see more!!

Sister Patty said...

OH MY GOD -- Are you crazy? I am so thrilled that YOU have the energy to make a move like this! Seriously Cindy, you just can't sit still for a minute can you?

Congrats!!! Kirkland needs something like Haley's -- and you are so much closer than before! I can't wait to check out your new digs!

Best Wishes!

mishebe said...

CONGRATS. i AM SURE IT WILL BE BEAUTIFUL AS ALL YOUR STORES HAVE BEEN.. MISHELLE

Tanya Mock said...

How exciting for you. I will travel where ever I need to to shop in your store .... {but are you sure you don't want to reopen a small boutique in Snoho? Just checkin';)}

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you are moving to Kirkland. I miss Liberty 123 but am glad you are joining the neighborhood! What are you hours?