Sunday, January 31, 2010

Valentine?

Tomorrow is February 1st! February is the month of Love.
At haley's cottage we have some wonderful gifts for your Valentine.
Here is just a sampling of some of my favorites from some of my favorite vendors.
Rendezvous Candles
Vintage Jewels by Lisa Sirois
Posh Digs Flameless Candles
Beth Quinn Jewelry
Tippy Stockton Jewelry
We have lots of fun items from these wonderful vendors to make that Valentine gift a special one.
Any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at haleyscottage@aol.com
or visit our site at www.haleyscottage.com

4 comments:

Shelly said...

I'll have to stop in on Wednesday and check out what's new!

Stop by my Bungalow Bling blog to enter my giveaway for One World One Heart! Just leave a comment!

http://Bungalowbling.blogspot.com

Shell

Anonymous said...

Hi, So excited you will be coming to Kirkland! I enjoyed Liberty 123....and know I will be stopping by often! Can't wait to buy your gorgeous pieces and I am sure I will be showing them off on my website! Welcome to Kirkland, Monica

Monica said...

Hi, So excited you will be coming to Kirkland! I enjoyed Liberty 123....and know I will be stopping by often! Can't wait to buy your gorgeous pieces and I am sure I will be showing them off on my website! Welcome to Kirkland, Monica

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.