Thursday, January 14, 2010

Atlanta Show Inspiration

Well, since I didn't get to go to Atlanta last week, (I am still having withdrawals), my good friend Cindy was nice enough to take pictures of some of my normal vendors that I do business with. I was so excited to see all the new this year. Vendors definitely stepped up the pace as I feel 2010 is going to be a good year. So here is a sampling of what is coming in to haley's cottage. This is a new sofa that I just love along with darling pillows all from French Laundry.
Another great slipcovered sofa with a great ottoman.

Bedding from the same company, but look at how great this chair is.
There is more great furniture below. So excited to see this and it will be coming into the stores really soon. Lots of different finishes to choose from. Very exciting!!
Check out this cute headboard as well.
Love this cute chest!

Just the tip of the buffet, but check out this chair.


New pieces from our bedding line, organic linen.


This is the rest of the buffet. Lots of colors to choose from, but I love this light silver blue.


Another great piece in black.

New from Bella Notte. Couldn't wait to see the 2 new colors.
This is the new Charcoal. The silks and satins look almost black.
Actually kind of masculine!

New Beach Glass. Love it!

New chalk boards.


New, House numbers.

Great new crown pillows.

This cracked me up. So this is the end of my Atlanta Tour.
As always, any questions please feel free to e-mail me
















8 comments:

Susan said...

oooh, I want so many things!!! Love the ticking! :)

mishebe said...

great tour. great stuff.

Shell said...

Fun new stuff Missy! Love it!

Terri Conrad said...

so many pretty things to see here -

Terri Conrad said...

so many pretty things to see here -

The Woods Family said...

Love it all! can't wait to see everything!

Grace Like Kelly said...

I want to go to a show with you soon!

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Wow . . . how exciting, a new place! Love the beach glass pic!