Friday, December 11, 2009

Holidays at Haley's Cottage

All last week was a blur getting the store ready for the Mill Creek Open House so this week I had to re-arrange again for the new furniture that was suppose to get here last week. The furniture is even cuter than I remembered when I ordered it months ago. Everything just seems to go together so beautifully. I have kept my pallet this quarter to just creams and whites and I have to say I love it! The flameless candle above was my inspiration for my holiday theme. This cute little bird from Posh Digs was on just about everything from Rendezvous Candles to our gift bags, Here is the new ottoman that was suppose to be the coffee table to the linen sofa, but no room, so I put it at the end of the bed. I had all the bottoms to the furniture with a mini pleated skirt.

Here is our comfy linen chair (slipcovered). The most comfortable and can be ordered with a glider and rocker.


Lots of candlesticks on a cute reclaimed wood and iron table.
The bench under the tree is a vintage bench with new linen seat.



Lots of candles from Rendezvous.


Our tree was just in creams and whites with glass ornaments made by moi.
I got a little creative this year with my friend Cindy. We stayed up many a night glittering, and soldiering, and blinging up these ornaments.

More candles and paperwhites. I think I can relax a bit now that the store is the way I like it and everything is in so I don't have to do any more re-arranging. Don't forget the Parlor Tour in Historic Snohomish is this Sunday. Tickets available here at Haley's Cottage. I get to go to the preview tonight, can't wait!!
Shop our website at www.haleyscottage.com







6 comments:

Jen R. said...

What great stuff! I am going to check out your store!

Shopgirl said...

Everything looks beautiful Cindy. Julie and I came down on Thursday before your open house after work and just missed you :( See you soon. -Marybeth

Nancy said...

So beautiful. I could just live in your shop and be happy. I hope to visit it next time I am in Washington.
XO Nancy

Sister Patty said...

Hi Cindy,

Everything looks wonderful! I really love the white/creamy look... so soothing! Have a great weekend!

prashant said...

I hope to visit it next time I am in Washington.

Work from home India

kanishk said...

What great stuff!
wagyu beef