Sunday, September 20, 2009

Lamps from Vegas

As promised, here are the cutest lamps I found in Vegas. I am a lampaholic. Lamps just make the biggest difference in a room especially here in the Northwest. I was actually on a mission for one of my customers for leopard lamps, and of course here are a few others. The lamp above is one of favorites. It has these loose linen flowers with a beautiful rhinestone in the center of each flower. Any questions on sizes or pricing, feel free to send me an e-mail at:
haleyscottage@aol.com




























I hope you like these!










6 comments:

Keith and Anita said...

These lamps are absolutely gorgeous? Do you ever ship in-state? If not, I'll have to make a trip up north soon!

haleys cottage said...

Hi Anita,
Yes, we can ship.

mishebe said...

Love the leopard lamps. Thanks for the kind words and info. mishelle

Leen said...

Love them all, especially the one with the crown on the shade!

Aimee said...

The lamps are all gorgeous!!!


If you get a chance, stop by my Blog for a visit and say hi! I just put up a new post...
Have a great day,
Aimee

Lora said...

Oh my... those lamps are so beautiful. I just found your blog and I love all the pretty things!