Sunday, September 13, 2009

It was a Great Day!


The French Flea Market Turned out Great. We couldn't have asked for a better group of vendors. We all had great time, the weather was great (a bit hot), and all the customers loved the selection. I was so tired, I wasn't sure if I could drive home (all the way to Snohomish). Thank You to all the vendors and to all you customers who came out to support us. With such good response, we will have another next year. Tomorrow I will send you some pictures, for now goodnight.

4 comments:

lulu said...

Thank-you so much for all your hard work pulling all of us together.

What a perfect flea market venue! I'll be looking forward to next year.


Linda

AuroraSuzette said...

Such a great looking show from the pictures I've seen posted. Wish oh wish I could have been there!

shabbyscraps said...

thanks for a great show cindy! It went wonderful for me and I would do it again. Thanks for all your hard work too. It was great getting to know you!
xoxo, Tiffany

Reflections from the Stone Nest said...

It looked like such a great show. Wish I could have come with all of you! Love the theme... (and the puppies) :)

Blessings,
Kitty