Sunday, September 20, 2009

I'm Back from the Vegas Furniture Show!

I have been at the Vegas Furniture Show all week. My husband even joined me for the first time. He thought he would get some sun, and boy did he. It was 105! Here are a few new items from some of our favorite vendors that I thought you would like to see. The headboard above is one of my favorites and will be available in about 4-5 weeks. They come in Queen and King. The bedding on this bed is organic cotton and will be available about the same time. Let me know if you have any questions about any item seen. You can reach me at:
haleyscottage@aol.com
Very Cute Barstool.

A great bombay chest with a reclaimed wood top.


A new tall armoire. The finish is great, it has tones of aqua with white over it. It also has 3 nice big shelves inside.



How I love this floor mirror. I think I need it for the shop. It also comes in a smaller size.




This is a chair cover in white linen with ruffles. They just tie on.


The perfect dining table with beautiful chairs. It seats 3 on each side and you could put one at each end as well. Love the reclaimed wood.

How great is this piece. Perfect for a lingerie chest. Lots of drawers!

Another great dining table with nice tall chairs. You could put our slipcover chairs with this as well. Seats 6 comfortably.

Another piece I love. Very tall cabinet in a white wash.
Tomorrow I will show you some darling lamps.
Have a good rest of your day, I'm going home to quickly mow the lawn.










6 comments:

Susan said...

drooling. drooling. drooling!!

haleys cottage said...

Hi Susan,
I thought you would like these pictures. It is right up your alley. See you soon.

Linda Q said...

Oooo lots of great pieces. Looks like grey is the new black or off white . But glad they are still in also. Like that Bombay chest alot!!
I bet that was fun trip.
Linda

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

Such beautiful things, I'm wondering if you will be carrying the seat cushions with the ruffles that tie on, I have looked everywhere for some of these??
Hugs~Kelly

haleys cottage said...

Hi Kelley,
Yes, I can order them for you. I have an order coming at the end of October. Just let me know.

Cindy

Furniture Rental in Toronto said...

Oh that bombay chest looks gorgeous! I have to get myself one of those!!! The rest is very very beautiful also, maybe next year I'll visit this furniture show because it sure looks like it has loads of incredible looking pieces. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Take care, Ella