Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I Had to Work Very Hard Today

Well about 3:00 today the shipping company pulled up and brought me 10 large boxes on a crate. I was having a very quiet relaxing day until then. These are things I ordered in February and they just made it to my door today. Very exciting as this time of year we get lots of fun things in for the fall. It took me until now to get everything unloaded. I almost forgot how cute these items are as it has been awhile. So.... you are the first to see the new arrivals.
Cute metal planter perfect for shells, pinecones or...

I love the shade on this lamp. It is ivory in color with a beautiful pattern.


Love love this piece. It is a curved desk that would be perfect
floating in the center of a room. Very unique!



This is a great chest that you could almost anywhere.
Drawers are chocolate with pretty knobs.

A Fleur-de-lis table.


For all you burlap lovers. This is nice large lamp with a
burlap shade.

Love this lamp. Nice and big with a painted shade.

This is a black wood base with a dark green
velvet burnout shade. Nice and tall!
That's it. I can't believe it took me so long to unpack, oh did I mention
I had to put the furniture together.
Have a great evening.
Cindy
As always, just send me an e-mail if you have any questions.

No comments: