Monday, August 3, 2009

Decorating with Benches and Ottomans

As I was re-arranging the shop this morning, I was realizing how useful ottomans are. They can be used in any room for a multitude of purposes. In the center of a closet to have somewhere to put your shoes on, extra seating in a room, coffee table, in front of a bed, or in a bathroom. My customers always seem to have a good place for one.
This black and white round ottoman is actually slipcovered so it can be changed with little cost.
I found this darling ottoman in Atlanta. Love the ruffles!
If you need it, I can order it for you.

For all you zebra lovers. This one is on casters.



This is actually a great french reproduction bench. Great at the end of your bed.


This ottoman is very unique in style. It's actualy a clover shape with tufting on the top and silver nail heads around the bottom. So cute!







8 comments:

Susan said...

OOOOOH!!! I love the ruffle bench! How much is it? Does it come in a slip cover? SOOOO CUTE! :)

Kara H said...

Hi Cindy!
This is Kara - My mom and I came in your store yesterday! :)
I absolutely {love} that first black and white ottoman! My mom and I were talking about how that would be the PERFECT prop for photos...having different slip covers for different shoots! I have to get me one! :)

Kara H said...

Do you still have that B&W Ottoman? If so, how much??
Thanks!
Kara

Anonymous said...

good evening ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that exact model. The prices due to the fact that the boots were about 220 pounds on every page. But for all I set this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

good day fellas. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that singular brand. The prices as regards the shoes are all over 180 bucks on every page. But completely I bring about this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good evening friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that particular make. The prices seeking the shoes were all over 240 dollars everwhere. But completely I set this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what is your opinion?