Sunday, July 5, 2009

The House that Kim Built

My very very good long time loyal customer Kim built this house a few years ago on Lake Stevens (her husband is a builder). She just put it on the market, and it sold immediately. Now that tells you that even though the market isn't great, great houses still sell. When I grow up, I want to live in a house just like this. It's perfect! As I take you through some of the rooms, you will see Haley's Cottage in every room. When I went to tour her house, I had forgotten what a good customer she has been through the years. Her house always looks like this.
(No kids or Dogs!)
Foyer

Beautiful staircase
(sconces from Haleys)


Living Room looking out to the lake.
Chandelier, buffet, fur pillows, shabby pillows, mirror-
all from Haleys
Kitchen, Eating Area


Eating area with Fireplace.
Mirror and chandelier from......



Sitting Room in Master.
Floor lamp and chandelier from Haleys


Master Bedroom.
Sconces, pillows on Bed, Bella Notte on bed,
Christie Repasy over fireplace

Master Bath



Guest Room
Fur coverlet, pillows, lamp from....





Deck
Even the deck is perfect.
Kim must kill herself to make this house look so beautiful.


Out on the dock.
Can you see why I would want to live here.
Oh the Life.
Even though it will be sad to say goodbye to this house, I can't wait to see the
next house they will be starting soon.













3 comments:

Sammy Girl said...

*sigh* .... all that .... and the dock at sunset! Some lucky family will benefit from your partnership. How fun to be working together for ANOTHER house!
Have a super week!
Betty :)

Shelly said...

Some of those Chandeliers and sconces look pretty familiar! I'm thinking its the same Kim I know, can't believe their moving.

Thanks for sharing the photos, like you, I enjoy seeing how the items our customers use their finds!

But if she moves doesn't that mean that we'll have to help her in her NEXT home?????? ( I Do miss lighting design, especially when the customer has great taste!)

Thanks for sharing, both of you!
Hugs,
Shell

mishebe said...

OH MY. GORGEOUS . LOVE the house . love the decor , love the view. Could picture myself living there.