Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Back from Atlanta Buying Trip


What a great and crazy buying trip. Had to spend yesterday recuperating after 5 days of shopping. I was going to rent a scooter, but changed my mind, $55.00 per day so I walked it.

The show was definitely down from past years, but most of my favorite showrooms looked great with lots of new items and great displays. New items should be rolling in soon. Can't wait!


This weekend is our Mill Creek Town Center Festival. Some of our favorite vendors will be there along with entertainment from Miss May Palmer. More to come on next blog.

1 comment:

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

Hi! That is a picture of my purse I decorated. Not being rude here at all,but could you link it back to me? I hope you have a great night! hugs!! Britt :-)