Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow

When I was in California a couple of weeks ago, I spotted this
amazing plant at my friend Roxann's house. I had forgotten about this plant
as I had one at my house when I lived in California 18 years ago. It was my favorite plant as
it goes from pale lavender to lavender to purple. The name of the plant is yesterday, today, and tomorrow. So..... I am on a mission to see if it grows in the Northwest. It may just be a California plant, but I am going to try to find it. Maybe at Christensons!
It is so beautiful and you should try to find one as well.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

samantha nicole said...

actually they grow in the south very good. I have them all in my backyard,but i have to say they bloom mostly march-april and start to produce less as the end of spring approaches. BEST WISHES!