Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Trina's Cottage

Thanks to Melaine for arranging a tour of Trina's House.
This is the cutest cottage right on the Lake.
This plant was on the side of her house. Does anyone know what it is?

This was one of my favorite things. This crown was in the middle of her dining room table.


She had her table all decorated with her pretty dishes, candles lit. Just a perfect setting.




The door opens to a darling deck over looking the lake.
What a setting!


This is her living room, pink walls, lots of white. This leather chair was probably
the most manly thing in the house. She does have a husband!


This is her darling guest room that will be turning into her daughters room shortly.
All White!


This picture doesn't do this cabinet justice. It is black with beautiful leaded windows on top.
Filled with beautiful glasses.



How cute is this kitchen. This stove is the cutest thing I have ever seen.
Check out the lighted cabinet above with vintage china and lots of pink.


This picture doesn't do this room justice. This is Audrey's room/nursery for now,
but a new baby is coming. So Audrey will move to the now guest room.
Thanks so much for the tour. I love your house!
Cindy @ haleys cottage









3 comments:

Melanie said...

Great cottage ... incredible kitchen!

I believe the plant is Jacob's Ladder. I just bought some this year and mine has not yet bloomed. Your friend's plant is lovely!

Lisa Shatzer said...

What a beautiful home! I have three boys (that includes my husband :) so I could never have a house with all that white, but it is so fun to look at other peoples lovely white rooms.

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

Her house is adorable but that kitchen, OMG the appliance are amazing!! I wish I had them(;
Hugs~Kelly