Friday, May 22, 2009

I love Friday Harbor!

Yesterday, my friend Cindy and I took a ferry over to Friday Harbor.
Couldn't have picked a prettier day. If you need somthing fun to do this weekend,
hopp on the ferry, it's suppose to be a beautiful weekend.
This is from the Ferry

My friend Megan has a darling store in Friday Harbor called
Creme Brulee. Make sure you stop in and say Hi from
Haley's Cottage.



Lot's of cute clothes and home decor.


C
Cute PJ's

There's Megan behind the counter.



More jamies,lotions, and bath fizzy's


While we were there, we went over to Roache Harbor.
Oh my....


All these yaghts! I would have no problem living here.



If you need a getaway spot, stay in this darling hotel.

These gardens are incredible. They have alot of weddings here.


We got on the 4:15 Ferry and home by 7:00.
What a great day!












No comments: