Thursday, May 28, 2009

Are these the cutest!

There is nothing cuter than a puppy. Our Chihuahua breeder that we have gotten all our little friends from, just sent me these images of their puppies ready for adoption. I don't dare go see them or I would end up with another. I'm going to be know for the Chihuahua Lady! Since our dogs are always in the store and I give out the breeder's name out daily, I thought I would let you all know about these babies. The girls are $600.00 and the males are $400.00. This is one of 3 litters they are expecting this year. For more information you can contact the breeder at arreola97@aol.com. This is the best money you could ever spend!

Girl


Girl (this one looks like our little Henry)


Girl


Boy

Boy(This one must be related to Tinker)
There are a few more as well, I just showed you my favorites.
Oh by the way, the little black and white one is a girl.
If you get one, make sure to bring it in the store so we can see it in person.






3 comments:

gatherings home said...

OMG! Hard to control the urge to adopt one of these cuties!

Susan said...

I think baby newton might need a girlfriend! :)

mishebe said...

So cute. I would have to stay away too. or my doggies would be really upset if i brought another friend home. Last time i tried to do that Rudi would not move or eat or even look at me. lol.. actually it was not funny , i thought something was wrong with him.Until the vet explained it to me. "NO MORE FRIENdS." lol. mishelle