Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Bella Notte Pictures to Share

I just received these new pictures from Bella Notte and wanted to
share them with you. I can't believe how beautiful each bed is. It's so fun to see how
creative one can be in dressing their bed. For those of you who are new to Bella Notte,
Haley's Cottage has been carrying this line for 9 years. We absolutely love this line and basically decorate our whole store around this bedding. Bella Notte makes Haley's Cottage. I think one of the best things about Bella Notte is that everything in the line is machine washable. You can start with just a few pieces and then just add to your bed. I think you will all love crawling into a Bella Notte Bed, I do!
Chocolate and White

Petal and champagne


Graphite



Amethist and Graphite and a touch of Champagne





Beautiful White




Pebble






White and Graphite








Champagne and Silvermist,
I hope you love these pictures as much as I did.
Cindy @ haleys cottage








6 comments:

Jeanneoli said...

Oh my goodness..this is the most incredible bedding. I want the top bedding...gorgeous!

haleys cottage said...

Thanks for the comment. I love that one as well. I think I am going to do some re-doing in my house.

Funky Junk Sisters said...

Thanks for stopping by our blog. Love this post. Makes me want to crawl into one of them. You should consider being a vendor at our show. We are hand selecting our vendors and from the looks of your blog we like you!!! You can contact us at our website http://www.funkyjunksisters.com. You won't have to submit pics cuz we have seen your things. Come join us for a wonderful time!

Linda
Funky Junk Sister #2

Oliver's said...

This bedding is so beautiful! I will definitely be dreaming of owning my own now!

Tara said...

gorgeous bedding! I love Bella Notte, the ruffles get me every time! thanks for sharing these gorgeous pictures!

Anonymous said...

徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計公司 , 網頁設計公司 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計