Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Historic Snohomish

We live in the cutest little historical town in Washington. I thought I would share
some pictures of my favorite houses in the neighborhood. Most of these have
been restored.
We almost bought this one 5 years ago. Now it is a B&B .













This is the prettiest Victorian in the Neighborhood. It was a wreck before this gal
re-did everything.

This is the Mayor's House and my absolute favorite. It's perfect!!





The owners put this amazing retaining wall up about 2 years ago.








3 comments:

mishebe said...

I love those houses too. wish u would of shown your house too. Mishelle

gatherings home said...

Love all those homes. If there is one town where pride of ownership is evident, it is Snohomish. I adore that little town!!

compulsively compiled said...

The dark grey with white trim is just what I was telling my husband we should do to our house yesterday! Love it.