Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Oprah and Dr. Oz


If any of you watched Oprah yesterday, Dr. Oz was on talking about the amazing Infrared Sauna. So exciting because I have been using this sauna for a couple of months just next door at Bella Forme in the Mill Creek Town Center. I love this, and wished I could have one at home. Some of the health benefits that Dr. Oz was talking about are: Pain Management, Infrared provides deep penetration of heat for arthritis, fibromyalgia, and chronic pain. (I have been using for my bad hips) Relaxation, this is where I do my best magazine reading! Detoxification, Infrared penetrates your body tissue allowing your body to release these toxins through a deep detoxifying sweat. I like it so much as you don't come out all sweaty, you can still go out in public after using!

Dr. Oz says: It makes the same rays that come from the sun and filters out the UV radiation, so it only gives you the infrared radiation. That radiation that's infrared goes a little bit into your skin so, without heating you up and the external environment too much, it heats the body up. He also says the high temperature helps lower blood pressure and increase blood circulation. So... it gets your heart to beat faster, and it burns calories, raises your metabolism a bit, and you sweat out the toxins. All this happens when I am reading my favorite new magazine and relaxing. So if you need more information definitely go on to Oprah. If you live close to Bella Forme, hop on over for a free demonstration. You will love it!!

No comments: