Thursday, March 26, 2009

The High-Point of my Month!

I just got my May Romantic Home Magazine. Yeah! I always look forward to it every month. This one is a special Mothers Day issue so it's especially pretty. As a store owner, I get mine a bit earlier than anyone else. So...I feel special.
If any of you store owners want a cheap way to advertise, this is it. It's about $20.00 a month and you get your name in the back of the magazine and 10 copies of Romantic Homes to sell.
So, it's a win win. Here is just a preview of some of the pictures, I liked. I'm sure you will get yours soon.
This is a store called
"dear lizzie"
Boutique and Bistro
In Highland, Utah



Love Sea Shells and Jewels


Love this little room. I need a little granddaughter.



1 comment:

mishebe said...

Oh i cannot wait to get my hands on a copy. i love that magazine. mishelle