Saturday, March 14, 2009

CUPCAKES ANYONE!


Yesterday, a gal who use to have a store similar to mine, came in to
let me know that she was opening a cupcake store in Tacoma. I've thought
that would be such a fun business to be in as there are so many cute cupcake things. So
as we were walking around my store I was showing her all my cupcake items, many
designed by Rhonda Addison, so I thought I would share with you. You will all want
to make some cupcakes today!


These are our Bath Bakery Candles,
packaged in this darling bakery box with a
cupcake on one side and a cake on the other.
Available in Chocolate Cupcake, Creme Brulee, Angel Food Cake, + others
Another cupcake picture by Rhonda Addison

Love this little Book of Small Cakes
Lots of great cupcake recipes


This picture reads:
"We all have an irresistible desire to be irresistably desired"
Decorated with beads in the frosting and a cute cupcake on top.
Again by Rhonda Addison

This is a matted version with rhinestones!

4 comments:

gatherings home said...

They all look good enough to eat! Cindy! Maybe we should think about doing a cupcake business. Cupcakes are so hot right now in California. I think it's the next big thing here! What yah think?

Lissa said...

Hi Cindy, Love the post! Cupcakes are so popular right now! Its a great idea! If you decide to scroll through my blog you will recognize me. I shop at your store and your daughter's all the time. In fact, many of the items in the pics of my home are from your shop! (even the coral) Beautiful blog! I should come to see you again soon! Love, Lissa

mimi charmante said...

How lovely! I am a huge fan of cupcakes~ I didn't realize that you were so close by - fabulous!
Can't wait to stop in~

disa said...

徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務